Mishawaka Porcelain Veneers
We’re all working toward goals - and porcelain veneers could help make yours a reality
While our teeth do an admirable job performing daily tasks, their appearance isn’t always up to our expectations. A functional, healthy smile is one thing - a beautiful one that you’re proud to possess is another. If you find yourself covering up your teeth when you’re smiling or laughing, that’s a big problem. You’re not as comfortable with yourself; people around you might see you as awkward or unfriendly; you can’t relax entirely and let your smile shine through. And these problems keep you from achieving the kind of personal success that you deserve. That’s when it’s time to turn to cosmetic dentistry.
While there are various cosmetic procedures that can help reshape your grin, there’s one that stands apart for its natural-looking results, longevity, and patient-friendliness. Mishawaka porcelain veneers create new, external layers on your teeth, adjusting them however you and Dr. Lee would like. If you’re living in the Mishawaka area, treatment is close to home - just 20 minutes east of your community.
Are Porcelain Veneers Right for You?
The exciting thing about veneers is that they’re so versatile, they’re appropriate for countless patients. If you’re concerned about the aesthetics of your smile but it is fundamentally healthy, veneers allow you to make big changes, small adjustments, or a combination of the two.
Get in touch to learn more about veneers if you’re interested in the following changes:
- Permanent teeth whitening - The new porcelain layers will whiten your entire smile, and resist future staining, covering both internal and external stains.
- Straightening mildly crooked front teeth - If your teeth are slightly crooked but not hindering your bite, gentle tooth reduction followed by veneer placement will straighten them (without requiring orthodontics).
- Lengthening front teeth - If your teeth have become worn by grinding or gradual erosion, veneers will help them appear full and strong again (and will also reduce sensitivity).
- Covering chips or cracks - Veneers are an ideal way to repair cracks in the long-term.
- Improving symmetry - Because veneers can be easily personalized, Dr. Lee is able to use them to improve overall symmetry, while still leaving your smile looking like your own.
Mishawaka Teeth Whitening | Whiten Teeth Mishawaka | Teeth Whitening Mishawaka IN