Welcome to Elkhart Dental Center!
Welcome to Elkhart Dental Center! Our capable and caring team is led by Dr. Sangyoung Lee. Located in Elkart, IN, our dental practice is conveniently close to other local businesses and elementary schools. It's simple for our patients to drop by during their days, and we provide care that meshes with their schedules. Whether you're seeking general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, or other treatments, our comprehensive practice makes single-office treatment planning, execution, and aftercare a possibility.
Elkhart Dental Services
- Dental Exams - Regular exams are the foundation of excellent oral health. While the average interval is six months between exams, we may need to see you more or less frequently. Get in touch to learn how often you should visit.
- Mouth Guards - Teeth grinding wreaks havoc on your enamel and your jaw joint. A custom mouth guard will protect your teeth and haw while you sleep.
- Sealants - Dental sealants cover molars to better protect them from potential cavities, and are especially helpful for children.
- Sedation Dentistry - With dental sedation, even anxious patients will find their appointments comfortable and nerves-free.
- Dental Bonding - Tooth-colored dental composite repairs tooth flaws to quickly improve your smile.
- Veneers - These thin restorations fit over natural teeth to improve their appearances and transform your grin.
- Cosmetic Contouring - Reshaping the smile line, where the upper and lower jaws meet.
- Teeth Whitening - Whitening your teeth will give you a new outlook on life! And dramatic results are possible with just one appointment.
- Gummy Smile - If your gum/tooth display is unbalanced when you smile, Dr. Lee can remove a small portion of tissue from the gum line to increase tooth display.
- Snap-On Smile - This revolutionary, removable prosthetic rebuilds or remakes teeth without thesame cost as veneers or crowns.
- Botox and Fillers - Cosmetic injections smooth wrinkles without invasive procedures. Botox tames forehead lines, while fillers add youthful volume to the lower face.
- Root Canal - If you have an infected tooth, Dr. Lee will soothe your pain and heal the structure with a root canal.
- Extractions - Tooth extractions help prevent decay, remove impacted teeth, and create room for orthodontic treatment.
- Bioplant - This bone replacement prevents bone loss at extraction sites.
- Dental Implants - Tooth root replacements rebuild lost structure below the gum line to act as new foundations.
- Dentures - Sets of dentures will create new teeth and help you regain dental function.
- Crowns and Bridges - Have one or more damaged or missing teeth? Dental crowns and bridges will rebuild and restore your smile.
- Scaling and Root Planing - When gum disease has taken hold, it's important to take thorough action. Scaling and root planing remove plaque and tartar from teeth and periodontal pockets, and resurface tooth roots to help prevent infection's return.
- Arestin - This periodontal antibiotic helps fight disease over an extended period of time, so that you can see the end of gum disease.
If the treatment you're interested in wasn't listed, please, give us a call so that we may learn how we can better serve you. We look forward to helping you build superb oral health and achieve your dental goals. If you ever have a question about your oral health practices or anything related to your smile, don't hesitate to contact us at (574) 522-0158.