Your Orthodontic Options
posted: Nov 18, 2019.
How your orthodontist in Elkhart, IN, can give you a straight, beautiful smile
Tired of having a crooked smile? With the help of Dr. Sangyoung Lee of Elkhart Dental Center in Elkhart, IN, you can achieve a straight, beautiful smile with orthodontic treatment! Read on to learn more.
How we can help straighten your teeth
A straight smile and great jaw alignment do more than just help you look more attractive—they can also save you from future issues such as uncomfortable temporomandibular joints and excessive tartar in between overlapping teeth. It can also protect your smile from accruing tooth wear that can result in the need for more dental fillings and crowns.
Now that you know how important a straight smile can be, let's take a look at some of your orthodontic options.
Conventional brackets and wires are much more discreet than they were in years past. Modern braces are aesthetically attractive and include:
- Ceramic braces, which are tooth-colored and blend with your smile
- Lingual braces, which are cemented on to the back surfaces of your teeth
- Conventional metal braces, which are the most economical option
Dr. Lee also offers Invisalign orthodontic treatment, which doesn’t use brackets or wires. Instead, Invisalign utilizes smooth, comfortable, clear plastic trays known as aligners. This option offers:
- Aesthetic beauty, because the aligners are clear plastic, making them virtually invisible to people around you.
- Superb comfort, because the aligners are smooth, with no metal parts to irritate your mouth.
- Convenient, because you can remove the aligners to brush, floss, and enjoy the foods you love.
Interested? Give us a call
If you are considering orthodontic treatment to achieve the straight smile you’ve always wanted, don’t make the decision alone. Talk with an expert! Call Dr. Sangyoung Lee of Elkhart Dental Center in Elkhart, IN, today by dialing (574) 522-0156.